Rivalry Match! The Dexter Dreadnaughts and the Chelsea Bulldogs will go head-to-head to raise money for their Education Foundations.
The fundraising kicks off early August and will culminate at the August 30 opening season game in Dexter. The two Foundations will compete to see who can raise the most money up to and at the game!
Community partners, Chelsea State Bank and Lynn Fox Properties, LLC will each match the first $1,000 in donations!
There will be a push to donate at the game with “spirit swag” to show your support. The funds raised by the foundations will be used to support teacher grants and student scholarship programs in each community.
HOW TO DONATE:
- By Smart Phone: Text the code DREADS to 44-321 to instantly receive a link to your fundraising page. Message & data rates may apply.
- By Computer: Follow links on www.efdexter.org or www.chelseaeducationfoundation.org to donate to the campaign. You can also click directly below:
- In Person: Cash and Checks will be accepted at the Aug. 30 Football game. EFD and CEF booths will be located by the Dexter Stadium entrance.
Show your donation receipt at the EFD or CEF booth (located by the stadium entrance) during the Aug. 30 Game in Dexter to claim your spirit swag:
- Donations greater than $10 receive “Rivalry Match” stickers
- Donations greater than $20 receive pom poms
- Donations greater than $50 receive a mini-football
- Donations greater than $100 receive name recognition at the game
- Donations greater than $250 receive name recognition at the game and in a Thank You ad in the Sun Times News.