The Educational Foundation of Dexter accepts Donor Advised grants. The applications will be sent to the District Office for review.
All grant proposals must be submitted to your building Principal/Director prior to the submission.
The Ed Foundation accepts applications for two types of grant proposals:
- Ed Foundation Grants for Student Programs – provides funding for enrichment opportunities for students.
- Donor Advised Grants for Teacher/Staff Training – The anonymous donor of these funds has designated these funds be used to improve teaching-learning effectiveness. New ideas and techniques shall, in turn, be shared with other Dexter Community Schools educators. All Dexter Community Schools employees are eligible.
Grant Submission Instructions
1. All grant proposals must be given to building principals for review BEFORE submitting the final grant application with our online Grant Submission Form.
2. Make a copy of this google doc, Grant Submission Worksheet , to develop your application and provide it to your principal/director for review.
3. Final grant applications are submitted via the online Grant Submission Form.
4. Grant applications will be sent to the District Office for review.
Donor Advised Scheduling Note: Training opportunities that come up “off-cycle” and do not have a 6 month advance notice in which to respond, MAY be submitted for early review via our Ed Foundation building representative liaison, Cassy Korinek at firstname.lastname@example.org. For example, if notice of a great opportunity is received in late May that is to occur during the summer months, that opportunity would be missed in the standard review cycle. In cases like these, we will make every attempt to see that your request is reviewed.
For more information:
If you have any questions, please contact the Grants Committee at EFDgrants@gmail.com or the Ed Foundation building representative liaison Cassy Korinek at email@example.com. For a teacher perspective on grant writing you may also contact Cassy Korinek,
Thanks for your ideas and creativity!
The Ed Foundation Grants Committee
Lori Moss – Ed Foundation President
Cassy Korniek – Ed Foundation Building Representative Liaison